Leg Workout for Women Over 50! This is the best 5 minute at home leg workout for you if you’re a woman over 50 plus you can do this leg workout every day to build strength and tone all the muscles in your legs! Although you will be challenged throughout the workout, you’ll find it very doable when you work at your at your own pace and you can gradually increase your output as you get stronger.
Welcome to fabulous50s!
Here you will find content that relates to how to look younger, mature skincare, anti aging, wrinkles, how to dress over 50, style, fitness, health and beauty over 50. All the videos here have you, a mature Woman in mind and if you have any questions or video suggestions for mature Women, please feel free to leave your comment below.
Information provided in this video is of a general nature only and is for entertainment/educational purposes. We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. Performing any of these exercises is done so at your own risk.
Here are my top tips…
- Warm up our legs. Hold onto a chair hands on your hip and start swinging.
- Cross body exercise to activate our mind and make our mind and body work together.
- Keep your body straight and your core in tight the whole time.
- Yoga frogs for fantastic benefits on your legs. This will tone your legs.
- Anything we can do to confuse our mind is actually really great for us because we want to be constantly challenged and creating new brain cells to work out new ways.
Love this on my laptop would love it on phone too